Monday, May 11, 2009
4 bed/2 bath home for rent
Built in 1907. Estimated 2,000 square feet of finished space. A 1 1/2 story home situated in St. Paul’s revitalized, historic East Side, in a quaint community called Railroad Island. Home to the newest wave of revitalizers, businesses and cultural attractions.
• 4 bedroom/2 bath. Comfortable for 3-5 adults or a young family.
• 3 porches: open front porch/enclosed back porches—2 levels
• Central Air/Gas furnace
• Off-street parking
• New, energy efficient, double-pane windows
• New high R-value insulation for living and dining areas
• Remodeled bathroom and kitchen
• Updated electrical
• Washer and drier in the basement
• Large roomy closet spaces
• Small detached garage for compact car or motorcycle
• New metal roof